If you are wondering on the ways to go about with how to Unlock iPhone 4 Version 4.1, then there’s no point in wasting your time any longer. In here, you will finally get a free step by step instruction in unlocking your iPhone so that this device will become compatible with any SIM card carrier or operator that you opt for.
Things to Remember Prior to Unlocking Your iPhone
Before applying the techniques that you’ll learn in unlocking your iPhone, you should also take note of some information so you won’t commit any wrong moves. With millions of iPhone users all over the globe, just about everyone is now interested in getting their devices unlocked.
But as the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat, so it’s best to be cautious before your proceed. One wrong move can make your iPhone device completely useless!
The Good News from iPhone Dev-Team
The iPhone Dev-Team has proudly announced and released the updated version of a carrier-unlocking software called the ultrasn0w. This tool can unlock any iPhone model and the firmware 4.1 on any iPhone 4 phone models (with basebands that are later than 05.13.04).
Instructions in Unlocking your iPhone 4 Version 4.1
- The very first step is to have your iPhone jailbroken on a 4.1 or 4.2.1 firmware with a 06.15.00 baseband. You need to do this before you can proceed with the ultrasn0w unlocking procedure. Look for the correct guidelines in updating your iPhone 3G or 3GS baseband to the required 06.15.00. Again, make sure to jailbreak it to 4.2.1 or iOS 4.1.
- As soon as you are done jailbreaking your iPhone, you can then proceed to unlock it on any baseband with the use of ultrasn0w 1.2 coming from Cydia. In order to do this, you must run the Cydia application on your phone and then tap on the Manage tab at the very bottom of your screen. Next, tap on Sources.
- Now you can tap on Edit and then Add. A popup should appear asking you to enter a source URL so make sure to type this exactly as it appears – http://repo666.ulatrasn0w.com and then tap on Add Source.
- Cydia should perform an update of the sources and it will download files from the repository. As soon as Cydia is done installing, you can search for ultrasn0w 1.2 and proceed to install this app. This should automatically unlock your iPhone and then you will be able to use the carrier that you prefer.
- Just restart your iPhone and it should boot to an unlocked state. You will be able to utilize your iPhone running on version 4.1 with any carrier that you want.
If you believe that the steps you have seen here are too complex for you to even imagine, much more, apply on your device, then you should just download an unlocking solution that allows you to unlock your device as you sit comfortably:
Nothing can compare to this software when it comes to ease of installation. You can fully jailbreak and unlock your iPhone in just a matter of minutes and this is without regard to your OS, whether you are a Windows or MAC user. Enjoy also the full illustrations that you can find in this guide and pretty soon you’ll be browsing through thousands of apps, themes, and many more.
Haven’t you observed that it takes ten steps or so before you can completely unlock your phone? With this software, you can do so in just three uncomplicated steps. Just purchase and download, install, and then have a lot of fun! Now isn’t that the easiest unlocking process you’ve ever encountered? How To Unlock iPhone 4 Version 4.1.